+91-9596807017 stamtsering@yahoo.com
+91-9596807017 stamtsering@yahoo.com

Terms & Conditions

Terms and Conditions

  • Prices valid from 01 January 2019 to 31 March 2020.
  • 30% payment to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
  • 25% cancellation charges if the trekking is cancelled within 30 days before the tour.
  • 20% cancellation charges if the tour and trek is cancelled within ten days before the tour.
  • No refund if the trek or tour is cancelled after starting or middle of the trek or tour.
  • Payment in Leh office should be Cash Only.
  • All the disputes subject to Ladakh jurisdiction.
  • April and November heaters will be provided for Vehicle without any extra charges.
  • For Cancellation please refer to our terms and conditions available at our booking office
  • Blocking of Rooms will be hold for period of 3 days only

30% deposit is required at the time of booking your tour. In general touring, the remaining 70% amount can be deposited during the tour but before it comes to an end. Failure to adhere to the payment policy may result in the cancellation of your booking. Please note: Latest payment policies are available on request from our Customer Service Team. Also, if you making payment by any mode other than NEFT/RTGS, direct deposit, cash payment, you need to pay the transfer charges incurred by bank or any agency.

Time Out Ladakh realizes that most people who cancel their reservations do so out of necessity or emergency. Nevertheless, cancellations are costly to administer and involve dedicated staff time, communications costs and advance purchased bills. Therefore, all cancellations would be charged the following fees:

  • Before 30 days: 25% of the tour cost
  • 30 – 20 days: 40% of the tour cost
  • 19 – 10 days: 80% of the tour cost
  • 09 – 0 days 100% of the tour cost

If you fail to join a tour, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund can be made. The above cancellation fees are in addition to fees which may be levied by accommodation house properties, travel agents or third party tour and transport operator cancellation fees.

If the tour is cancelled/postponed due to landslide/snowfall/bad weather conditions/road blockade, riots or any weather/riots related problems at the last moment, no refund would be made. If the road is blocked and guests miss a stay at next destination, full cost of the hotel stay would be charged, in addition to tariff of the hotel booked instantly by us for their emergency stay. However, guests can book and pay hotel for emergency stay at their own expenses. If a particular destination is cancelled at last moment, full amount would be charged. This strict policy is applied as nature and its plays are beyond our control. Blocking of the road, especially due to unrest in Kashmir, can also lead to change in booking in last moment and guests are required to cooperate with us. In such circumstances, tourists will have to bear the expenses for any change. These are rare situations but can happen to anyone.

Translate »